5 Ingredient Bagels you do NOT want to Miss!!!!!!
This is the easiest bagel recipe you will ever make in your life. If you Dont believe me, Just try it out all you need is 5 ingredients.
- 1 cup All purpose Flour
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- (optional toppings: everything bagel seasoning, sesame seeds, poppy seeds)
If you have self rising flour you do not need baking soda and salt for your Recipe
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder and slt and wisk well. Add yogurt and mix with a fork or spatula until well combined, it will look like crumbles.
- Lightly dust flour on a work surface and remove dough a few times until dough is tacky, but not sticky, at least 20 turns I would say, (the mixture should not leave dough on your hand when you pull away)
- Divide into 4 equal balls. Roll each ball into 3/4 inch thick ropes and join the ends to form bagels.
- Top with egg wash and sprinkle both sides with seasoning of your choice ( I used everything bagel season, it can found in the baking aisle at Walmart)
- Pre heat air fryer to 325f degrees and set for 10 minutes,no need to turn. ( I’m in Colorado at higher elevation so you may need to higher your cook time)
We served with cream cheese but I’m sure they will taste AMAZING with some butter on them. This recipe is 4 servings so you may need to add or subtract for the size of your family.